About Our Study Rooms
We have equipped our study rooms with video conferencing equipment so you can meet virtually with social services, health agencies or potential employers via Zoom, Skype, MS Teams or Google Meet.
Our study rooms are outfitted with all the equipment you need to hold your virtual meeting:
- Computer *
- High speed internet connection
* Keyboard and mouse can be picked up at the reference desk.
How to reserve a study room
Study rooms can be reserved 1 week in advance. They can be reserved up to 15 minutes before closing, once per day for up to 2 hours, during regular library hours.
To get started:
- Select your local branch from the Branches page
- Choose the Study Room reservation option
- Select the day and time
- You will receive a confirmation email that will include a room access PIN
- The PIN will be required to enter the Study Room, don't lose it
- Once you arrive at the branch, type in your room access PIN on the door outside the study room, followed by the # sign
Late arrival/no-show policy
Reservations will be canceled 15 minutes after the start time if a customer is a no-show or late arrival.
Contact your local branch and a staff person will walk you through the process. Staff members will also be available to assist you with using the video conferencing equipment. Please check the meeting rooms policy.
The following branches offer study rooms with video conferencing capability: