Warrensville Heights Branch
Hours of Operation:
Monday – Thursday / 9:00 AM – 9:00 PM
Friday & Saturday / 9:00 AM – 5:30 PM
Sunday / 1:00 – 5:00 PM
The Warrensville Heights Branch offers community meetings spaces, a full service drive-up window, an audio recording studio and a beautiful children’s area featuring artwork from the book Let It Shine by beloved writer/illustrator Ashley Bryan.
CCPL Innovation Centers are creative, collaborative and educational spaces that provide library customers access to advanced software, emerging technologies and production equipment. See below for a list of Innovation Center equipment available at this location.
Innovation Center Equipment
Creates professional finishes for all your garments, for active knitwear and even home décor projects.
Baby Lock Euphoria
Cut, score and write on a variety of materials.
- Cutting size is 12” x 12” and up to 12” x 24”. See a staff member for a complete list of approved materials.
- A crafting tool kit is available for check out to use in the Innovation Center.
Cricut Maker 3
Print directly onto light colored cotton T-shirts, apparel, tote bags and other products
Roland BT-12 and finisher
Stitch designs with up to 10 colors without changing thread.
- Create your own embroidery designs using Floriani embroidery software.
- Four hoop sizes available. Hat hoop available. Hoops and Embroidery tool kit must be checked out to use the embroidery machine.
- See materials list for cost of embroidery thread. Color selection varies by location.
* Orientated users are required to attend an Embroidery Basics Class prior to individual use on this machine. See event calendar for dates.
Apply heat transfers to items such as T-shirts, jackets, bags and mouse pads.
- Heat press plate size: 16” x 20”
16" x 20" Heat Press
Apply sublimation printing to items such as mugs and tumblers. Will accommodate 11 oz. mug and 15 oz. sizes
- Heat transfer plate 16” x 20”
11 oz or 15 oz mug
Print, scan, copy in B/W and color on sizes up to 11” x 17”.
- Inkjet printers allows users to print on media such as photo paper, sticker paper, heat transfer paper, and printable vinyl. Users are encouraged to bring their own material to print on.
HP Office Jet Pro 7740
Long-arm quilting machine withs sit down table on 10’ frame.
Juki 1350 10' arm
Finish raw edges of fabric, stitches a seam, trims excess seam allowance and overcasts the edge of your fabric for garment and quilt construction.
Baby Lock Victory
Sew a variety of projects using a single needle sewing machine.
- A sewing tool kit is available to check out for use in the Innovation Center.
Print and heat transfer on polyester fabrics or poly-coated materials like wood, tile, acrylic, and glass.
Sublimation paper is available for purchase. See the list of materials for purchase.
Submit 3D-designed .STL files via the library’s website and staff will print designs for users to pick up.
- Designs must be submitted as an STL file via the online form at cuyahgogalibrary.org/innovate.
- Filament is a vegetable-based PLA filament. See materials for purchase list for cost and colors.