Each Cuyahoga County Public Library branch has a Zoom Room customers can book for meetings, webinars and conferences.
Our Zoom Rooms can accommodate up to 300 participants and can be reserved for up to 2 hours at a time. Zoom Rooms are available 24/7. If you need assistance using our Zoom Rooms during regular hours of operation, please call your local branch. Support is not available after hours.
PLEASE NOTE: After you have successfully booked a Zoom Room you will receive a confirmation email from email@example.com along with a dedicated link for your meeting to share with your participants. We recommend adding firstname.lastname@example.org to your “safe senders list” and/or your email contacts to ensure receipt of your Zoom Room confirmation email.
- Library Zoom Room Licenses are available for the use of Cuyahoga County Public Library cardholders for authorized activity only. Activity may be subject to monitoring, recording, and periodic audits. Library Zoom Room Licenses may not be used to harass others, to share or view sites that are inappropriate in a public setting or that create a disturbance, or for any illegal activity.
- The user agrees to hold the Library harmless from any claims, losses, damages, obligations, or liabilities relating to the use of the Library Zoom Room.
- The Copyright Law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) governs the reproduction, distribution, adaptation, public performance and public display of copyrighted material. Responsibility for any possible copyright infringement lies solely with the user. The Library disclaims any responsibility or liability resulting thereof.
- Non-Library groups are not permitted to engage in fund-raising activities, solicit donations or charge fees or admission to programs held using Library Zoom Rooms.
- The use of the Zoom Room by a non-library group shall not be publicized in such a way as to imply Library sponsorship or endorsement of the group’s activities.
Anyone using Library Zoom Room Licenses expressly consents to the above and to all Cuyahoga County Public Library policies and rules.
How to reserve a Zoom Room
We created this brief video to help our customers book their next virtual meeting in one of our Zoom Rooms.