The Jack, Joseph & Morton Mandel Memory Lab
Digitize photos, albums, films & more
Preserve your memories in digital format
The Jack, Joseph and Morton Mandel Memory Lab located at our South Euclid-Lyndhurst Branch is a free "do-it-yourself" space where community members can learn how to access, digitize and share old videos, cassettes and vinyl records, 8mm film, photographs, slides and more.
Users are required to complete an orientation before utilizing the Memory Lab. Once you have completed the orientation you may reserve the Memory Lab up to a week in advance.
- Adobe Creative Suite
- Cassette to MP3 converter
- Convert 8mm film, Super 8mm film and Hi8 film to digital
- Convert floppy disks to digital
- Convert slides to digital
- Convert VHS to DVD
- Document scanner
- Photo scanner
- Turntable for digitizing albums and records
- WACOM tablets
- 2 PC and 2 Mac computer stations for public use