Kid’s Cafe

Free after school meals for kids

Kids cafe 1920 1080 4

August 22, 2022 — May 12, 2023

Ages 18 & under

We know it's hard to focus on learning when your stomach is empty. That's why we collaborate with the Greater Cleveland Food Bank to provide children with free meals after school during the school year in communities where the need is great. Daily meals are available while supplies last.


Bedford Branch
Monday – Friday / 3:00 – 4:00 PM

Brook Park Branch
Monday – Friday / 3:30 – 4:30 PM

Brooklyn Branch
Monday – Friday / 3:30 – 4:30 PM

Garfield Heights Branch
Monday – Friday / 3:00 – 4:00 PM

Maple Heights Branch
Monday – Thursday / 6:30 – 7:30 PM

North Olmsted Branch
Monday – Friday / 2:45 – 3:45 PM

Parma Heights Branch
Monday – Friday / 3:00 – 4:00 PM

Parma-Powers Branch
Monday – Friday / 3:30 – 4:30 PM

Parma-Snow Branch
Monday – Friday / 3:15 – 4:15 PM

South Euclid-Lyndhurst Branch
Monday – Friday / 3:00 – 4:00 PM

Warrensville Heights Branch
Monday – Friday / 3:00 — 4:00 PM

Non-discrimination Statement

​In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA.

Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits. Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339. Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English.

To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, (AD-3027) found online at:, and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form.

To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992. Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by:

(1) mail:

U.S. Department of Agriculture Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights

1400 Independence Avenue, SW
Washington, D.C. 20250-9410

(2) fax: 202.690.7442; or Page 30 of 38

(3) email: [email protected].

This institution is an equal opportunity provider.

Program Partner