Welcome to our digital Newsstand
Enjoy digital versions of your favorite news publications and magazines for FREE anytime, anywhere using your Cuyahoga County Public Library card. No library card? No problem. Get one now.
Enjoy hundreds of popular magazines anytime, anywhere
Flipster lets you download your favorite magazines to read online or offline, anytime, anywhere. Titles include People, US Weekly, Allure, Esquire, Time, ESPN Magazine, AARP the Magazine and hundreds more. There are no subscription fees to pay and no waitlists, ever!
Unlock complimentary access from home
FREE unlimited access to NYTimes.com, NYT Cooking, and New York Times Games - including the Crossword - is available using an email address or Google, Facebook or Apple account.
Pro tip: To access these premium services from home use the links below to redeem our subscription codes, register, and login with a NYTimes.com account. Subscription code access to NYTimes.com is good for 72 hours. Cooking and Games access expires after 24 hours. Renew your subscriptions by returning to this page and clicking the appropriate link again. If using the free NYT apps, you may have to log out/in after each subscription code renewal.
Read newspapers and magazines from all over the world in 50+ languages
PressReader features newspapers and magazines in 50+ languages from Europe, Latin America, Asia, Middle East and the United States. Includes Los Angeles Times, Newsweek, New York Post, Vanity Fair and hundreds more publications. Always free, no waitlists, no late fees.
WSJ.com from The Wall Street Journal
Access to The Wall Street Journal’s WSJ.com includes unlimited articles on WSJ.com, four-year archive & article search, and more! Use the link below to create your WSJ.com account and to refresh your access every 72 hours. 24/7 access to WSJ.com is available using a web browser on a computer or mobile device. The WSJ app is not supported with this subscription.
Pro tip: Download the WSJ Quick Start Guide.
Unlimited access to The Washington Post
To access The Washington Post from home or on the go, use the link below to redeem our subscription code, register and login. Sign-in is also available using an Amazon, Facebook, Google or Apple Account. Access is granted for 7 days and can be renewed as many times as you like by returning to this page and clicking the link again.
Pro tip: The free Washington Post app is supported with this subscription. You may have to log out/in after each 7-day renewal.
Enjoy digital versions of local newspapers, FREE with your library card.
- Cleveland Call & Post — This searchable resource provides access to more than 60 years (1934-1991) of Cleveland’s African-American newspaper. Accessible via ProQuest.
- Cleveland Jewish News — Read current and past issues using this searchable online resource.
- Cleveland Jewish News Archive — This comprehensive archive contains every edition published since October 30, 1964.
- Crain's Cleveland Business — The biggest name in business news, free for CCPL cardholders! Read unlimited articles and subscribe to Crain’s Cleveland newsletters. A valid email address is required.
- Plain Dealer (historical and current) — Access every article from the Plain Dealer from the first issue on April 7, 1845 through today. Also includes the Plain Dealer Blogs and Web Edition.
- Mango — Learn how to hold a conversation in more than 70 languages, including: Spanish, French, Russian, Mandarin Chinese and more. Includes ESOL lessons.
- Newspaper Source by EBSCO — Read newspapers from all over the world, plus more than 200 regional newspapers and TV/radio news transcripts.
- Transparent Language Online — Over 100 world language courses are available, including Arabic, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Spanish and Mandarin Chinese. There's also an ESL component that provides English language learning to speakers of over 25 different languages, including Farsi, Hindi and Tagalog.