Garfield Heights Branch
Hours of Operation:
Monday – Thursday / 9:00 AM – 9:00 PM
Friday & Saturday / 9:00 AM – 5:30 PM
Sunday / 1:00 – 5:00 PM
The Garfield Heights Branch is a Student Success Center and a Greater Cleveland Food Bank Kids Café location. It also offers a green screen video recording studio and an audio recording studio where visitors can make videos and record CDs for personal or business use.
CCPL Innovation Centers are creative, collaborative and educational spaces that provide library customers access to advanced software, emerging technologies and production equipment. See below for a list of Innovation Center equipment available at this location.
Innovation Center Equipment
Submit 3D-designed .STL files via the library’s website and staff will print designs for users to pick up.
- Designs must be submitted as an STL file via the online form at cuyahgogalibrary.org/innovate.
- Filament is a vegetable-based PLA filament. See materials for purchase list for cost and colors.
Cut, score and write on a variety of materials.
- Cutting size is 12” x 12” and up to 12” x 24”. See a staff member for a complete list of approved materials.
- A crafting tool kit is available for check out to use in the Innovation Center.
Print directly onto light colored cotton T-shirts, apparel, tote bags and other products
Stitch designs with up to 10 colors without changing thread.
- Create your own embroidery designs using Floriani embroidery software.
- Four hoop sizes available. Hat hoop available. Hoops and Embroidery tool kit must be checked out to use the embroidery machine.
- See materials list for cost of embroidery thread. Color selection varies by location.
* Orientated users are required to attend an Embroidery Basics Class prior to individual use on this machine. See event calendar for dates.
Apply heat transfers to items such as T-shirts, jackets, bags and mouse pads.
- Heat press plate size: 16” x 20”
Print, scan, copy in B/W and color on sizes up to 11” x 17”.
- Inkjet printers allows users to print on media such as photo paper, sticker paper, heat transfer paper, and printable vinyl. Users are encouraged to bring their own material to print on.
HP Office Jet Pro 7740
Perform high-quality engraving and cutting of wood, acrylics, and more on a variety of approved materials.
- See a staff member for a complete list of approved materials.
- Plywood is available for purchase.
* Orientated users are required to attend a Laser Basics Class prior to individual use on this machine. See event calendar for dates.
Epilog Fusion Edge 24
24" x 24" / 50 Watt
Sew a variety of projects using a single needle sewing machine.
- A sewing tool kit is available to check out for use in the Innovation Center.
Print and heat transfer on polyester fabrics or poly-coated materials like wood, tile, acrylic, and glass.
Sublimation paper is available for purchase. See the list of materials for purchase.
Cut precision graphics up to 24” wide using sticker vinyl or heat transfer vinyl to create large format signs, iron-on decals, and other items. Vinyl is available for purchase, see materials list for cost and colors.
Roland CAMM-1 GS-24
Use this digital drawing tablet’s stylus in place of a mouse to create drawn graphics.