CCPL provides meeting spaces in its branches where groups can gather for cultural, civic, intellectual and informal educational engagement. To reserve a meeting room, please read and accept our policy and rules, then search for an available meeting room by branch, date and time.
Please read the meeting room use policy before booking a room.
Please follow the steps below to reserve a meeting room:
- Select the branch you would like to have your meeting at.
- Scroll down the branch's homepage and click on "BOOK A BRANCH MEETING ROOM."
- Read and agree to the rules and policies at the bottom of the screen.
- Select a date from the calendar on the upper left.
- Select a room from the list of rooms on the lower left under your branch name.
- Select a time by clicking on the check boxes in the middle of the screen, and click "Continue."
- Submit information about your organization and click "Verify Request."
- Review your information and click "Submit Request."
- A confirmation number will appear when your reservation is submitted.
- The branch manager will need to provide final approval to complete and confirm your request. You will receive an email confirmation if you provided an email address. If you did not provide an email address, you will only be contacted if your request is not approved.