3D Print Request Form
To submit a 3-D printing request, please fill out the form below completely. We will contact you if we need any additional information. You will receive an email when your 3-D print job is completed.
For Your Information
- We can only print .stl files. Limit of one file per request. File size must be less than 30MB.
- We do all of our 3-D printing using Makerbot PLA filament.
- Your print job will be ready within 7 business days from the time of submission.
- The charge for 3-D filament is $0.10 per gram with a $1.00 minimum charge. We round charges up to the nearest gram.
- Our Innovation Center staff will make up to three attempts to print your request. We do not charge for unsuccessful prints.
- We will not modify your file. We print files exactly as they are submitted to us.
- Innovators will follow all applicable intellectual property laws, including all copyright laws. Innovators are responsible for obtaining their own protections for any intellectual property developed in the Innovation Center.
- Innovators may not use equipment for projects that are inappropriate in a public setting or that create a disturbance. CCPL reserves the right to halt, delete, or disallow the creation of items that violate Library policy, including the creation of weapons and illegal items.
Questions or comments? Please email your local Innovation Center: