Build skills faster!
All you need is a Cuyahoga County Public Library card to access SkillMill, an online, on-demand learning platform for skilled trades. Develop skills at your own pace through expert-led video lessons and digital training simulations. Hone your skills and be ready for whatever the real world throws at you.
- Explore careers in the skilled trades.
- Gain continuing education units and prepare for certification exams toward professional development modules.
- Learn how to complete home repair projects.
No card? No problem. Get one now.
Questions? Email us.
Complete the registration form below to request access to SkillMill. You can expect to receive an activation email from [email protected] within 3-5 business days.
How to Access SkillMill
Access from home
Registered users can access SkillMill through the login portal using their personal devices including:
- Windows/iOS computers
- iPad or tablet
- VR headset
Access at the Library
- Public computers at any CCPL branch
- Oculus Quest 2 VR headsets, which are available for in-library use at CCPL's Brooklyn Branch
Users have 60 days to complete their course work. After 60 days, each account resets for the next user.
- For the best experience, download the desktop app to your Windows computer or iPad.
- SkillMill in-browser (Chrome or Firefox recommended) accessible on most internet-enabled devices.
- Video courses are playable on all devices.
- Training simulations are only available on tablets, computers and VR headsets.
Don't have a CCPL card? Apply online.