Wi-Fi hotspot lending
Check out the internet
Cuyahoga County Public Library cardholders can access free, unlimited high-speed internet from almost anywhere through our Wi-Fi hotspot lending program.
Portable hotspots allow library cardholders who do not have home internet access to easily get online from almost anywhere using a Wi-Fi-enabled device such as a phone, tablet or laptop. Hotspots are available to check out from select Cuyahoga County Public Library branches, just like a book or DVD.
No library card? No problem. Get one now.
- Hotspots can be returned to any Cuyahoga County Public Library branch.
- The loan period for hotspots is 21 days.
- Hotspots are renewable if no one else is waiting for one.
- Hotspots work within the United States only.
- The replacement fees for lost or damaged hotspots are as follows:
- Hotspot Device — $25.00 each
- Hotspot Case — $10.00 each
- Power Cord — $10.00 each
- Hotspots that are greater than 10 days overdue will be disabled remotely.
- Up to 10 devices can be connected to a hotspot at the same time.
- Simple instructions and tech support contact information is included with each hotspot.
Tech support for our hotspot lending program is provided by PCs for People and funded by The Cleveland Foundation. Need assistance with your hotspot? Please call PCs for People at 216.930.5741 or email@example.com.
Through electronic reuse PCs for People provides the opportunity for all low-income individuals and nonprofits to benefit from the life changing impact of computers and mobile internet. Learn more at pcsforpeople.org.