Join Our Giving Society
The Cuyahoga County Public Library Foundation
established the Ex Libris Society
to honor and show appreciation to its most loyal and generous donors. Their support and commitment sustains Cuyahoga County Public Library's programs and services for future generations.
Donors who give an annual gift of $1,000 or more are recognized as Ex Libris Society
members and enjoy exclusive benefits and unique experiences. Your one-year Ex Libris Society
membership will begin on the day you make your gift.
Membership in the Ex Libris Society
is also a great way for you to meet and network with other donors and deepen your involvement in Cuyahoga County Public Library, America's top-rated metropolitan public library system.
- Presale ticket opportunities for the William N. Skirball Writers Center Stage series and other special events
- Unique opportunities to meet and mingle with best-selling and award-winning authors
- Access to members-only donor appreciation events
- Reserved seating at select Cuyahoga County Public Library sponsored events
- Special recognition in the William N. Skirball Writers Center Stage series program, the Cuyahoga County Public Library Annual Report, and other publications
Ex Libris Society member events have included
- Members-only luncheon with Gillian Flynn, author of the international bestseller Gone Girl
- Whiskey tasting with legendary Irish novelist, journalist and BBC reporter Frank Delaney
- Not-too-scary, family-friendly Halloween reception with “the Stephen King of children’s literature,” R.L. Stine, author of the Goosebumps and Fear Street series
- An exclusive “A Cook and a Book” book discussion and food tasting event at the Vitamix Culinary Exploration Center
Because You Are Generous
All gifts to the Cuyahoga County Public Library Foundation are tax-deductible to the extent allowed by law. Every gift makes a difference.
Make a secure gift online using your Visa, Mastercard, American Express, or Discover card. We use industry-standard technology to protect your information and provide a safe and secure environment for online donations.
Send a personal check, cashier’s check or money order to:
Cuyahoga County Public Library
2111 Snow Road
Parma, Ohio 44134
Give us a call at 216.749.9420. You can make a gift over the phone and we are happy to answer any questions you may have.