Three of our library branches feature recording studios. Our South Euclid-Lyndhurst and Warrensville Heights branches have an audio recording studio; our Garfield Heights Branch has an audio & video recording studio.
Make your videos! Cut your own CDs! FREE and open to the public.
Using the studio is as easy as 1, 2, 3!
- Register for an orientation session.
- Attend the session.
- Reserve a recording session with your library card.
Recording Studio Guidelines
We appreciate your cooperation with the following guidelines:
- The Library Rules of Conduct apply to all those inside the recording studio.
- You must complete a studio orientation training session in order to book or use the recording studio.
- Bring your library card or another form of PICTURE ID, such as a driver’s license,in order to use the studio.
- When you book the studio, you agree to accept full responsibility for the condition of the studio and technology equipment, as well as the group’s behavior during the use of the studio.
- You may book the studio for one hour each day. If no one has booked the room after your session, you may stay longer.
- A responsible adult must accompany all children ages 10 and younger.
- Food and drink must remain outside of the studio.
- Do not unplug or adjust equipment; ask a librarian for assistance if a problem occurs.
- Up to three customers are allowed in the audio studio at one time.
- The studio will close 15 minutes before the library closes.