The titles above list book sets that are available for booking and borrowing by all patrons. For an online browsable list of Project Read
, see Project Read in our catalog
- bookable discussion sets for children's books. Here's how to book:
"Bookable" items like Project Read
sets may be booked up to one year in advance. Call your branch
to book items.
To book an item you will need:
- Loan period = 6 weeks (non-renewable)
- We need at least 2 business days to accommodate bookings.
- Overdue fines are $1.00 per set, per day.
- Your library card number.
- The title of the item.
- The date the item is needed.
- The branch where you will pick up the item.